Background

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Old Dog Learns Another Cool Trick During #satchat


This tutorial was shared by Scott Rocco @scottrrocco

When I watched this video tutorial, I instantly saw a way for me to be more organized and to feel successful at the end of the day. I'm going to make a short "to-do" list each day and check items off. I'll actually be able to see my success! Even if I only get one thing checked off, that'll be a good thing especially if it's something that's been on my mental to-do list for a long time. I'm the best procrastinator of all time.

I had to share this with my colleagues right away! This would be such a great tool for principals and for teams that are collaborating on a project.

Google Keep is even easy enough for me to start using immediately and I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment