Background

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Overwhelmed and Out of Breath!

     The start of this school year was crazy! I had to move my whole classroom to a portable classroom and only a day before Back to School Night. The only thing that I had time to do was basically shove things in a closet or in a box. The portable has NO storage! I was glad to have the room clean for Back to School night let alone decorated. The parents were kind and very understanding.

     I caught a flu bug. It hung on to me for nearly two months. For a while it was in my head and I had terrible headaches. At other times, it was in my chest. It was not fun to be coughing for two months! The worst part of it all, is that it made me weak. I physically didn't have the energy to do that things that I'd normally do at the beginning of the year.

****This was the start of a post that I never finished. I decided to publish it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment